· Phase One registration must be completed while the phase is open (July 8th-July14th). No exceptions will be made once Phase One closes- not even to register as an Absent Member.
· When Phase One opens, simply click on the link in the invitation you receive and follow the prompts from there. Do NOT log on to last year’s profile and try to register from there. You will set a new password when you register this year.
· If you will not have internet access during Phase One, you can consider forwarding the email you receive to a friend and have them register for you instead. They will follow the link in the email and register you from there. No passwords from last year are necessary.
· If you are trying to coordinate sitting with a friend who has registered, make sure to ask them for their Group Leader and Table Leader. If their table is full, register for another table under the same Group Leader for the best chance of sitting in the same general area.
· If you cannot attend this year- or if you are going as someone else’s guest this year- you must register as an Absent Member while Phase One is open (July 8-July 14th) to receive a Phase One invitation next year
· Only Registered Members receive a Phase One invitation the following year. Your guest from last year will not receive an invitation.
· You may sponsor one person for Phase Two when you register during Phase One. Please make sure you have their full name and correct email address when you sponsor them.
Two important notes about sponsoring:
1. Phase Two is not guaranteed- it’s first come, first serve and it will sell out. The person you sponsor will not be able to sit in your same table group if your table group fills before they have a chance to register. If that occurs, they should try to register with another Table Leader with your same Group Leader. This will give you the best chance of sitting in the same general area.
2. The person you sponsor for Phase Two cannot be listed as your guest in Phase One. The system recognizes an email one time and it will block the Phase Two invitation from being sent if the email is already registered as your guest.
· Feast Your Eyes is returning as our caterer this year. If you are interested in purchasing catering, this may be done in the e-store. Please note that we have had added smaller Sampler Platters in addition to the four meals. All are designed to serve two. There are vegan and gluten-free options.
Leave a Comment
Please log to your Member account to write on the wall:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Collection of information
Using your personal data
Security of your personal data
Third party websites
1. Collection of information
We may collect and store the following kinds of data/information:
Information automatically collected during your visit to this website (as a visitor or a member):
information about your computer and about your visits to, and use of, this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, information about your computer, referral source, length of visit, number of page views and your interaction with the viewed pages;
information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any website settings that you specify or purchases you make of our goods or services;
Information provided by you/collected by us:
information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and using the functionality of the website;
information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to electronic notifications and/or newsletters from DEB INT;
information you provide to us including images and videos, for the purpose of using our website services;
any other information provided by you.
Multimedia Data will be collected when you participate in interactive web applications. This video data will be used by DEB INT to train its computer algorithms for measurement and communication of certain metric including emotions and general mood of the user. DEB INT may further use this data to enhance its current services or evaluate its future services.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for approved marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you.
Our advertisers and partners may also send you cookies. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This may however, disable accessibility to some of the features of the websites.
3. Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
administer the website;
improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
enable your use of the services available on the website;
send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
collect payments from you;
send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
send you electronic notifications which you have specifically requested;
send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications (relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties, which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email, SMS or similar technology. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require electronic communications to be sent by contacting us. Please see our contact information below;
provide select partners with information sufficient to create analytics and statistical information and further enhance DEB INT's current and future offerings;
provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Other disclosures
to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
5. Data transfers
6. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology to prevent unauthorized access to your account information. We invest in security technology and aim to ensure that our processes meet or exceed industry standards.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. However, we will notify you in case we observe any security breach.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password. Please do not share your password with others. Change your password regularly.
7. Children's privacy
If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to access this website. We do not collect or maintain personally identifiable data from individuals below 18 years of age. If we notice or it is brought to our notice that such information is collected, we will ensure to delete such information and terminate such account. A parent or legal guardian of individuals under 18 years, who has become member of this website, may contact us to have that individual's account terminated and information deleted. Please see our contact information below;
8. Policy amendments
9. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at any time. Please see our contact information below. California residents may further obtain the personalized information retained by us by sending us a written request at the address provided below.
10. Third party websites
We may provide links to third-party websites, such as those of our business partners and online advertisers. These sites may collect information about you. Since we do not control the information policies or practices of these third parties, you should review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personally identifiable information. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
11. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. The same will be corrected/updated within a reasonable time.
12. Business Transitions
We may use and disclose your personal information in connection with the proposed or actual financing, sale or other business transaction involving part or all of our business or assets. Such use and disclosure would be for the purpose of allowing third parties to determine whether to proceed with the proposed transaction, and if the transaction proceeds, for the purpose of completing the transaction. Assignees or successors to our business or assets may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes described in this policy. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
13. Contact information
We will respond to your mail and take appropriate steps to resolve any issue within 21 days of receipt of your mail.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
1. Everything located on or in this web site is the exclusive property of Diner en Blanc International or used with the express permission of the copyright or trademark owner. Any copying, distributing, transmitting, posting, linking, or otherwise modifying of this web site without the express written consent or Diner en Blanc International is prohibited. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Diner en Blanc International's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Diner en Blanc International's web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Diner en Blanc International at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Diner en Blanc International's web site are provided "as is". Diner en Blanc International makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Diner en Blanc International does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Diner en Blanc International or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Diner en Blanc International's Internet site, even if Diner en Blanc International or a Diner en Blanc International authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Diner en Blanc International's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Diner en Blanc International does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Diner en Blanc International may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Diner en Blanc International does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Diner en Blanc International has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Diner en Blanc International of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Diner en Blanc International's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The user also agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Quebec and acknowledges that the user does so voluntarily and is responsible for complying with local laws.
Registration to Le Dîner en Blanc ® takes place in 3 phases:
Phase 1: Dîner en Blanc ® members from previous years, and close friends of the organization
Phase 2: Friends recommended during the Phase 1 registration process
Phase 3: Guests who have signed up to the waiting list. A computer program will randomly select names from the waiting list; those selected names will receive an invitation to register during Phase 3.
By signing up to this waiting list, your name will be entered into the lottery to receive an invitation to register in Phase 3.
In Phase 2:
The number of places is limited, and take place on a "first come, first served" basis.
Invitations will be sent out 48 hours prior to the opening of each particular registration phase.
Best of luck in your registration and we look forward to seeing you in 2015!